Meet Our Workers’ Comp Attorney
Leslie S. Shaw is a lawyer who is focused exclusively on workers’ compensation law. Firmly on the side of the person who has been injured on the job, she is proud to be able to help clients in the San Diego, California, area obtain their medical benefits, lost wages and any other workers’ compensation benefits that may be due to them, so her clients can focus on recovery.
We take cases on a contingency fee basis. If we do not obtain compensation for you, you pay us no attorney fees.
Focused On You: Workers’ Comp Lawyer, Leslie S. Shaw
To read more about the qualifications of attorney Leslie S. Shaw, please click on the link below.
You Have Many Questions After Being Injured At Work
If you have been injured while on the job, you are like many of our clients and probably have a lot of questions and concerns:
- Who do I notify of the injury?
- Will my employer take action against me if I file workers’ comp claim?
- How much is medical attention going to cost me?
- Will I be paid for time away from work?
- What happens if I am seriously injured and unable to return to work?
Female San Diego workers’ compensation lawyer Leslie S. Shaw is ready to answer your questions, address your concerns and serve as your advocate if you or a loved one has suffered an injury on the job. She has more than 30 years of experience focused solely on aggressively representing the rights of people injured at work. She wants to help you too.
Free Initial Consultation and No Attorney Fee Unless We Win
- Our free initial consultations are a forum for you to get your questions answered and to learn about your rights and deadlines related to workers’ compensation. At that time, we can assess your case and provide you with a general timeline of the process of your potential case.
- Contingency representation means that you pay nothing unless we win results for you. Our fee comes out of the benefits that you receive only if we are successful in helping you obtain permanent or temporary disability benefits. This essentially means that you have nothing to lose by retaining our services but a lot to gain.
We Know How to Deal With Defense Lawyers
Workers’ compensation laws are constantly evolving. Because we focus exclusively on workers’ comp and work-related injuries, we know not only the law, but the tactics of insurance adjusters and defense attorneys who may oppose your claim.
Focused on Positive Results for Those Injured at Work
Our goal is to help you obtain the wages and the medical treatment you are entitled to. Allow us to work on your case so that you can focus on getting better. Call 619-894-8543 or contact our San Diego law firm online. Se habla español.