Here To Help You Recover After A Work Accident

Ensure you are Represented in front of Medical Panels

If you are unrepresented and the defendant objects to the medical reporting of your doctor, retain an attorney immediately. You will be requested to obtain a panel of physicians. These panels are often loaded with defense biased doctors or 1-800 doctors who just travel throughout the state of California. If you go to the panel and you are unrepresented, you are bound by that opinion. Get an attorney and protect your rights.

A client called the other day and advised she had been contacted by someone at work. She didn’t know who they were and didn’t ask. They began asking questions about her job duties, what she could and could not do. It is imperative, if you are contacted by anyone that you get their information and why they want to interview you. Then politely tell them you are represented by an attorney and to contact the attorney.

Be wary if you get injured at work and the employer, employer representative or insurance company wants to take your recorded statement. They often are not trained at asking questions and will try and twist your statements to make it sound like your injury happened off the job, not as a result of your work.