California Work Injury Attorney
If you have been injured on the job, the most important thing for you to do is to report the incident to your employer and get the medical treatment that you need. The next step is to contact an attorney experienced in handling workers' compensation matters so you can understand all of your rights and obligations related to filing for workers' compensation.
Aggressive, Knowledgeable and Experienced Protection of Your Rights
At the Law Office of Leslie S. Shaw, A P.C., we have been aggressively, knowledgeably and effectively protecting the rights of injured workers for more than a decade in and around the San Diego, California, area. Workers' compensation law is all that we do. Attorney Leslie Shaw is committed to seeing you get the help you need, as is your right under the law.
Please call 619-683-2346 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your concerns with an experienced San Diego, California, workers' compensation lawyer. All communications are returned promptly.
Deadlines Are Important in Workers' Comp Matters
If you've been injured at work, we want to talk to you as soon as possible after you have received medical treatment. This is so that we can make sure all legal deadlines are met in your case and all required paperwork is turned in on time to ensure the protection of your employee rights.
Questions Our Clients Have That We Can Answer
- Did you receive a notice about your workers' comp matter?
- Has your insurance company objected to your treatment?
- What do you do after benefits have been stopped or denied?
- Dealing with a back or neck injury that happened at work?
- Are you suffering from a work-related repetitive stress injury?
- Have surgical complications or a work-related crush injury led to complex regional pain syndrome?
- Not sure how to maximize your compensation?
- Need help resolving your case?
- Seeking permanent or temporary disability benefits?
- Having trouble obtaining coverage for psychiatric treatment of depression or other mental injuries?
- Has a loved one died in a work-related accident?
- Is your employer treating you unfairly now that you are returning to work?
Advocates for Injured Workers — Call Today
Our legal team has a strong history of helping injured workers get the medical attention and financial compensation that they need after being injured on the job. Contact our San Diego, California, law firm to ensure that your rights are protected. Call 619-683-2346 to schedule a free initial consultation. Se habla español.